Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Monday, June 15, 2015

Yes, You Have An Audience

Your trailers draw attention. Just ask Dawn Oliver! Watch her Book Trailer

Dawn's Original Message -----

Sent:
Thu, 11 Jun 2015 07:58:20 -0500
Subject:
Book Trailer


My name is Dawn Oliver. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. One of our projects was to create a book trailer. I chose to do my project on your book, Dog in Boots. My son chose this as one of his books to buy from his school's book fair a couple of years ago. We have enjoyed reading it together many times. I hope you enjoy my book trailer. Here is the link to my blog if you would like to view it. http://oliverdawnedm310.blogspot.com/

And the response from the author:

From: Greg Gormley
To: "Dawn Oliver"
Subject: Re: Book Trailer
Date: June 15, 2015 at 9:40:40 AM CDT

Ha ha, thanks for sending me that Dawn, I really enjoyed it. It's always a thrill for me to hear that someone so far away is enjoying one of my stories!
Do say hello to your son from me and I hope your studies are going well.
Very best wishes indeed,
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment