Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Twitter Really Works!

Coley Stephens
On Oct 1, 2014, at 5:13 PM, Coley Stephens wrote:

Dr. Strange,
So, I know you said that twitter would help build connections all over the US. I did not really think of it to that extreme until I tweeted something about Chi Omega's Songfest event. I thought I had tweeted it on my personal account. I have had people contact me about giving awesome silent auction items for donation, and are willing to ship them here to us. All for Make-A-Wish Alabama! I am so speechless. I'm sure you did not need reassurance that twitter actually works, but I figured I would share my excitement!

Thank you for teaching me awesome things!
Coley Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment