Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Blog Post #4 Assignments Corrected

Revised
Several links were not working on the Blog Posts #4 Assignment. I have added several options and removed two. If you have already done your posts, that is fine. If not, all links should work.

Obviously, some changes had been made on the sites I had chosen and links would not work. If you encounter this, please notify me IMMEDIATELY.

Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. I thought I had lost my mind after several attempts yesterday. Gotta love that Google search feature to figure it it all out. Hmmm...this must be your first mistake, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, most of the links worked, the author of the pages just decided to change them . So technically Dr.Strange did'nt make a mistake.Or did he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Strange,

    I tried to listen to the Flat Stanley podcast, but the link in the blog post instructions kept taking me to the Listening-Comprehension podcast. After using the search feature on the Langwitches website, I was able to find the Flat Stanley podcast. Here is the link: http://langwitches.org/blog/2010/01/05/flat-stanley-podcast/

    Thanks,
    Eleanor Pomerat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant get none of these links to work at all. i dont know whats going on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get the links to work either....

    ReplyDelete