Monday, February 13, 2012
1, Review the class blog for the student you are assigned and any instructions that may be found there.
2. Find out as much as you can about the class you are visiting.
3. If your assigned student does not have a post, or if you cannot leave a comment for any reason, select another student and notify firstname.lastname@example.org
4. I have provided Twitter addresses for the teachers where I could. You may Tweet them if you wish.
5. Use good grammar. Spell correctly. Do not write as if you were texting.
7. Constantly reflect on how you might blog in your classroom and what tools you might use.
Posted by John Hadley Strange at 1:58 PM