Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Two New Docs Should Now Be in Your Google Docs

Corrections

I have just shared these Docs with the 4 Google Groups that I was forced to create:
Groups Spring 2012
Podcast Assignments: Some Suggestions and Instructions

I have also made significant changes to the Podcast Instructions in the Projects Instructions Manual. We are now at Version 4.

I changed Jacey Blair's Twitter name to @jaceyblurrr in the Syllabus. We are now at Version 4 of the Syllabus as well.

It will be interesting to see whether everyone gets the two documents listed above. You must have accepted the invitation to join one of the 4 groups before you will get any Docs under the new system.

If you do not get the Docs, find your invite and accept it. If you encounter problems, please send an email to edm310help@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. As of 8:30 2/1/12 I have nothing new in my docs. I joined the new MW group last week.

    ReplyDelete